1. I am an Exotic Shorthair cat. That’s why my face is flat and I sound like a little pig. We’re known for being very easy going and would rather spend the day napping by our human’s side than racing around the house.
2. I have a ‘thing’ for donuts, real, or as furniture.
3. I’m a girl, but my mustache is way better than any Coachella hipster.
4. I LOVE coconut oil! I hear humans can use it for cooking and stuff.
5. In my humble opinion, “Keanu” is the “Citizen Kane” of cat movies.
6. My Cats of Instagram pals know a thing or two about what separates a “merely” cute cat from an Internet Sensation. See us present Biggest Newcomer at the CatCon Awards August 13!
7. Crafts are the most fun! I have a whole bunch of do-it-yourself projects on my YouTube channel, from marble magnets to cat toys.
8. I love taking baths. Well, drying is my favorite part.
9. When I visit L.A., one of my favorite places to hang out is the sink at the Ace Hotel. #spatime
10. Net proceeds of my CatCon Meet & Greets go to support The Ian Somerhalder Foundation, which works to empower, educate and collaborate with people and projects to positively impact the planet and its creatures. There are still a few Meet & Greet tickets left– get yours now and meet me August 12!